Wednesday 3 December 2008

Day 1 'slash' 2







The 'Saunders' gameworld opened it's doors on November 7th to a near full capacity sign up. I was a Beta tester in GW 3 and then later in GW 15 but had decided originally to hold off signing up until three months had passed. I thought (and still do) that the three month period would push the game onto another level features wise and also be more of a sound decision in terms of gameworld longevity. However, after a running commentary from a friend on the opening night of Saunders my three month plan went out of the window.





I signed up for Saunders on November 8th 15:30pm and to my surprise was in the gameworld at 15:40pm. It was much quicker than I expected it to be, the site is easy to navigate and the process is simple.




Fat Wallet FC was born.

No comments: